Supply Agreements: Negotiating High Risk Clauses
Companies regularly enter into long term supply agreements for the purchase and sale of goods to be used in the manufacture, assembly, and sale of the buyers’ products. With so much riding on these agreements, savvy procurement, sales, contract and legal professionals need to identify the high risk issues within these agreements and pay particular attention to allocating and managing those risks.
In this one hour webinar, attorney Leslie Marell will identify ways your organization can better allocate and manage risks in its supply agreement. Among other things, she will discuss:
- Forecasting and Inventory Liability: How Buyers and Sellers can minimize risk
- Pricing: Adjustments, Change Orders, Most Favored Nations clauses
- Warranty and Product Liability
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Limitation of Liability
- Business Continuity and the Exit Plan
- Sample language for buyers and sellers relating to inventory liability
- Practical approaches to negotiating the high risk clauses
- Contract issues you’ll want to address with your counterpart
- Answers to some frequently asked questions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This live webinar is designed for purchasing and material buyers, sales and purchasing managers, directors, VPs, contract administrators, finance, attorneys, paralegals and anyone who works with their company’s suppliers or customers.
Leslie has presented contracting seminars to thousands of purchasing and sales professionals throughout the country for more than 20 years. She is established in private practice and counsels companies in the areas of business contracts and corporate matters, computer and technology transactions, real estate, employment, and day to day legal matters. She works with companies in diverse business transactions on both the buy and sell sides.
Leslie S. Marell
Attorney | Speaker | Developer | Author
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’d like to submit a question in advance for discussion.