FAQs: Contracts and Purchasing Law
Join this webinar to hear answers to these and other questions:
- What is the best way to “fight” the battle of the forms?
- If I no longer need the services or products, can I cancel the contract?
- When suppliers insist on a limitation of liabilities are they saying they’re not willing to stand behind their product or service?
- What are approaches to negotiating the seller’s limitation of liabilities?
- How does a supplier’s insurance apply to the issue of limitation of liabilities?
- If an unauthorized employee (e.g., engineer) makes a commitment to purchase from a supplier, will our company be responsible?
- How do I get a faster response from Legal?
- What happens to my contract if my supplier/ customer is bought out by another company?
- Suggested “Battle of the Forms” clauses to insert on a Buyer Purchase Order and a Seller Quote/ Acknowledgement form
- Recommended Termination clause to insert in a Seller proposed contract
- Practical approaches to negotiating Limitations of Liabilities clauses
- Answers to some frequently asked questions
Leslie S. Marell
Attorney | Speaker | Developer | Author
Please email email@example.com, if you’d like to submit a question in advance for discussion