FAQs: Contracts and Purchasing Law
One Hour – 9 am PT / 12 noon ET
Join this one-hour webinar for answers to these and other questions:
- Can the contract be cancelled if the services or products are no longer needed?
- When suppliers insist on a limitation of liabilities, what are they really saying?
- What are approaches to negotiating the seller’s limitation of liabilities?
- How does a supplier’s insurance apply to the issue of liabilities?
- What is the battle of the forms?
- What is the best way to “fight” the battle of the forms?
- If an unauthorized employee (e.g., engineer) makes a commitment to purchase from a supplier, will our company be responsible?
- Why don’t lawyers answer my questions with a “Yes” or “No”?
- How do I get a faster response from Legal?
- What happens to my contract if my supplier/ customer is acquired by another company?
- Suggested “Battle of the Forms” clauses to insert on a Buyer Purchase Order and a Seller Quote/ Acknowledgement form
- Recommended Termination clause to insert in a Seller proposed contract
- Practical approaches to negotiating Limitations of Liabilities clauses
- Answers to some frequently asked questions
Who Should Attend: Anyone involved in the supply chain
If you’d like to submit a question for discussion, please email [email protected], in advance
Leslie S. Marell
Attorney | Speaker | Developer | Author